Join us at Two Writing Teachers for the March Slice of Life Story Challenge.
Yep, today's the day Leigh Anne Eck predicted.
"Sometime this month when you need a slice, (and yes, you know it WILL happen!) accept this invitation to my "Favorites Party."
Count me in Leigh Anne and here's what I will be bringing:
- Ice Cream! No matter what the temperature is outside ice cream is my go to treat! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! My family has actually followed up a day sledding with a nice big ice cream sundae!
- My super, soft, and sweet Sophia! Sophie is the sweetest white 7-year-old kitty with bright blue eyes! I can't sleep until she snuggles in beside me. purrrr
- My slippers because my feet are always cold and these slippers are THE best!
- My phone because I admit it I am addicted!
- My Tervis tumbler with LOTS of ice because unless I have my Tervis with ice beside me it's going to be an awful day!
Thanks for inviting me to this amazing party Leigh Anne!
Sounds like awesome ideas! you have made me start thinking of things I would list!ReplyDelete
I know I will join you at the party before the month ends. I bookmarked the link long ago. It is fun to see what you will bring! I do not even know what a Tervis tumbler is. The hazards of living outside the US.ReplyDelete
I am so glad you took me up on my invitation! I figured I would start seeing "guests" anytime between the 10th and the 15th - you know that time when slices have plateaued for the time being! Hope Sophia likes dogs because Deb Day is bringing Chloe! I am so glad I could help you out today and thanks for coming!ReplyDelete
I love my Tervis tumbler, too. I got my first one as a souvenir of a visit with my aunt and uncle in Naples, Florida.ReplyDelete
WooHoo! We have a party. I'm in on the slippers--I have a favorite pair that I would be sure to bring. And, the phone too. And the ice cream. I think we definitely have a party going!ReplyDelete
Slippers only please! I'm coming to the party tomorrow, knowing that I'm headed to a Jr. High Volleyball tournament...I'll bring all these things...ReplyDelete
What a great idea! I would bring some of the same things but the Tervis would be a coffee cup with HOT coffee! :)ReplyDelete
I love this! Don't be surprised if I join the party tomorrow!ReplyDelete
I'm late to the party, Deb, but I am ready to party on! Slippers are something to bring for sure.ReplyDelete