Saturday, March 11, 2017

Happiness Is: SOLSC Day 11




Join us at Two Writing Teachers for
the March Slice of Life Story Challenge. 








Happiness is...

Finding a slice inspiration
(thanks, Judy)

The hubby texting-
Pick-Up dinner on your way home

My kitty greeting me at the door

Spending the day with brilliant minds

Spending the day with seven-year-olds 
who truly believe you're a rock star


Sitting with children gathered near my feet 
reading a picture book 

Sitting on the couch with my husband
channel surfing

Sitting in your car the warm sun
soaking into your skin

The whole family in one state
SPRING BREAK! 



1 comment:

  1. I love the format of this post...I may be stealing it one day this month! =) So many things to bring you simple happiness. Enjoy them all...especially spring break all together!

    ReplyDelete