Join us at Two Writing Teachers for the March Slice of Life Story Challenge.
Yep, today's the day Leigh Anne Eck predicted.
"Sometime this month when you need a slice, (and yes, you know it WILL happen!) accept this invitation to my "Favorites Party."
Count me in Leigh Anne and here's what I will be bringing:
- Ice Cream! No matter what the temperature is outside ice cream is my go to treat! I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! My family has actually followed up a day sledding with a nice big ice cream sundae!
- My super, soft, and sweet Sophia! Sophie is the sweetest white 7-year-old kitty with bright blue eyes! I can't sleep until she snuggles in beside me. purrrr
- My slippers because my feet are always cold and these slippers are THE best!
- My phone because I admit it I am addicted!
- My Tervis tumbler with LOTS of ice because unless I have my Tervis with ice beside me it's going to be an awful day!
Thanks for inviting me to this amazing party Leigh Anne!