For the month of March, I'll be writing with all you in the Slice of Life community. Disclaimer: I'll be writing every day so the writing will be raw and a bit messy most days.
Today I looked back at my post and noticed they seemed a bit tired and sad. My writing brand surprised me, I am not sad, and yes, I have been tired, but it isn't as bad as it seemed when I reread my post.
Today's post is happy thoughts!
1. Two more wake ups and its spring break!
2. One more wake up and my oldest daughter comes home for spring break!
3. Thursday I am getting my hair cut!
4. This morning I had coffee with friends before school.
5. My husband made the most delicious carnitas for dinner.
6. Our Language Arts Committee finalized our work today.
7. Tonight my calendar was completely open, and I spent the time at home with my husband.
8. I will be working in classrooms all day tomorrow!
9. I got to have lunch out today with the language arts committee.10 I wrote a happy post, and I almost didn't write tonight, Shh!