Friday, March 31, 2017

Thank You! SOLSC Day 31 of 31



Despite the fact that today is a day of celebration and reflection as we wrap up the SOLSC it's MY NIGHT.  The pizza is ordered, I am on the couch, and the movie has been selected.




But I can't close the month without  thanking all of you who taught me:

I can write daily if I make myself

Even when I think I am not going to write, I find I love sitting down and letting my stories find me.

The less of a plan I have when I sit down to write, the more stories I find.

Just writing, idea or not is really fun!

I don't like to be interrupted when I am writing.

When I write raw each day, and from the heart, I make too many typing errors! SORRY!

Many of us are experiencing the same joy and struggle in this challenge.

I don't have enough time to comment like I wish I did!

I like to make people laugh in writing and in F2F conversations.

Casual writing seems friendlier.

I have a few regular readers.

I am going to miss the daily challenge and all of you!

See you Tuesday!




6 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! I feel the same way. Every March I wonder how I will find the time as well as the ideas, and by the end of the month I feel a sadness that the challenge is over. Great list. I can relate to every single point. And now that it is over, I'm going to go order my pizza and pick my movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so agree with this one: "I don't have enough time to comment like I wish I did!" I'm so sad when I see a blogger names and know I haven't been by in awhile. Congrats on making it 31 days! Enjoy that pizza and movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great experience this was! I enjoyed reading your posts, Deb...I hope that you've enjoyed your night tonight. ~JudyK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a perfect night! I, too, like to write during this month without much planning. It's risky, but always worth it! I, too, didn't comment as much as I wish I had. There's always next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your reflections.
    PS I'm reading this on a Monday morning and wishing a little it was still Friday evening...and I was on the couch with a movie.

    ReplyDelete