Saturday, March 25, 2017

I Can't Miss A Day! SOLSC Day 25

I can't miss a day of the Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Even if it's 10:48 PM and my day was hhectic, and I am just getting home! I can not miss a day of writing!

So here I sit tap, tap, tapping away as my family is getting ready for bed and asking me why I am typing and not coming up to bed.
I told them "I can't miss a day, I have to write and post every day for 31 days!

I hope my wandering mind spilling out on the page as suffice as day 25 of 31!  I did write, even when I thought toady I can't, I just can't, I DID!

3 comments:

  1. Me too, squeaking in by the skin of my teeth! Wrote a quick note about DVDs after spending my evening watching a movie instead of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! I'm so glad you got it in by the deadline. Sometimes we just have to get something written. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had those same kind of days during the challenge! :0)

    ReplyDelete