ICE CREAM is one of my favorite foods. Ice cream is a great favorite food; it 's celebratory and you can almost tell yourself it's good for you!
I plan my day around having ice cream!
The problem with ice cream is, I have to plan my day around ice cream!
- I shouldn't have it after dinner with all that fat and calories it'll just ruin my sleep and my girlish figure.
- So, I tell myself I'll have ice cream for dinner! Well, that never works. Ice cream isn't substantial enough to sustain me all evening.
- So, I begin to think, maybe it's a good afternoon snack. Ice Cream is perfect, especially if I've had a light lunch and that's great until dinner time comes around and guess who's ruined their dinner?
- Breakfast? It's dairy, goes well with fruit, and it's portable. Honestly, why not have ice cream for breakfast? It's not much more sugar than some of our cereals, and certainly it has to have more nutritional content than a donut!
With all these factors to consider ice cream can be a difficult favorite forod! When I know I HAVE TO HAVE ICE CREAM, (when it's been more than, four days), I plan my day around ice cream!
Here are a few of my viable options for having and ENJOYING my ice cream!
- Late breakfast, ice cream lunch, early dinner.
- Special dinner with family and friends. I mean it would not be proper to end a special dinner without a treat.
- Take a vacation day (even if it's only in my mind!) ice cream on vacation is a must! This option seems to be the most convenient and most often used strategy for consuming ice cream!
The Straight Scoop on Ice Cream- a cool site!